Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's Always the Season for Nightmares

I'm frantically attempting to close out this quarter as mentioned in the previous post, but I simply had to share a great present we received yesterday. My brother, sister-in-law and my nephew all headed off to Disneyland recently and they brought home presents for all four of us. Like any good former goth kid, I absolutely adore the movie Nightmare Before Christmas and that was the theme of my birthday package to be shared with all.


For me, a set of Jack Skellington mouse ears. For Amanda, a fantastic Nightmare-themed bag that I see as the perfect diaper bag companion to the two awesome, matching onesie/bottom sets for the boys. If you haven't gone nuts over those onsies yet, it must be because you haven't taken a close enough look at them:


They're going to wear these things until they fall apart. So flippin' cute!

We've also received gifts from other family members (thanks, Dad & Sherlene & others!), all of which have been most welcome. I'm glad the shower is coming up soon, though; we're both beginning to feel the stress of the boys' impending arrival and we want to make sure we have all the things we need (and a good number of things we just plain want) prior to their grand entrance.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Coming by for the first time. Congratulations on the babies-to-be. It's so nice to see a father as excited as you are! Love all the Disney stuff. Think I'll stick around to see the boys in them.

Unknown said...

Kevin, we don't know each other that well, however, I love your blog. You have given me an insight to you and Amanda's journey. I am sure you will both be "Just Ducky". That is my personal, silly mantra...Love to all 4 of you!

Joe! said...

hah we have a friend who got us the nbc long sleeve shirts for our babies from disney. it's the only time we dress them alike.